Campingmoon Cast Iron Grill Plate
The perfect grill plate for bonfire.
- Made of ductile cast iron: The far-infrared effect spreads the heat more slowly throughout, and the food is deliciously finished. The convex grill plate surface is ideal for grilling meat. Since there is a solid groove, excess oil will fall off. With handles on the left and right: The shape is easy to grip and it is easy to carry around.
- There are 4 grooves so that it can be placed on the cassette stove trivet. Despite its compact size, it has a solid weight and the plate does not move during cooking.
- Suitable for cassette gas stoves and IH heaters: There are 4 grooves so that they can be placed on the cassette stove trivet.
- Despite its compact size, it has a solid weight and the plate does not move during cooking. The bottom of the plate is processed flat, and it is also compatible with IH heaters.
- Material: Cast iron
- Dimensions: Width 260 x Length 260 x Depth 38 mm
- Weight: Approximately 3.5Kg
- Uses: Grill plates used on bonfires, cassette stoves, IH heaters, etc.
- Barrier coat coating makes it possible to cook ingredients quickly. It does not stick easily even with a small amount of oil, and it does not burn easily.
* It does not mean that the coating will not come off forever.
* Please be assured that the white spots on the surface of the cast iron are bakuhan stone powder, not paint, so they will not melt out due to high temperatures.