This CAMPINGMOON's winter backpacking stove XD-1 is foldable & compact. You can fold this winter backpacking stove's legs and hose, and put them into the attached storage case. It's a very convenient camping stove to carry with you.
- Inlet: EN417 Lindal Valve type gas canister. If you want to use a 16oz/1lb propane tank or butane canister with this winter backpacking stove, you also need to use our convert adapter Z22 (for 16oz/1lb propane tank) or Z10 (for nozzle type butane canister), which sell separately.
- USE FUEL INVERTED: By using the attached circle holder, you can place the fuel canister inverted to use with this winter backpacking stove, it allows for more powerful fuel injection for consistent output, regardless of the weather.
- LARGE POT SUPPORTED: With Φ6.61’’/16.8cm pot support, you can use a cooker (about 2.0 L) or a frying pan on this winter backpacking stove. With wind-resistant plate legs, this camping stove can stand stability.
- INTERNAL FLAME COMBUSTION: This winter backpacking stove shortens the boiling time and improves the efficiency of gas fuel consumption by internal flame combustion.
- DIMENSIONS(UNFOLDED) : 6.61"x6.61"x3.54" / 16.8x16.8x9cm ＊Hose is not included. DIMENSIONS(FOLDED) : 4.29"x4.29"x4.09" / 10.9x10.9x10.4cm；WEIGHT : 13.76oz / 390g
- Campingmoon's backpacking gas stove is foldable and can be put into an attached storage case to carry with. It is suitable for camping, backpacking, hunting, BBQ, barbecue, and other outdoor occasions.
- This backpacking stove has high heat power. We tested that it can boil 1L of water for less than 4 minutes in a condition of room temperature of 15 degrees.
- Fifty gas holes are injected at the same time, which can save no less than 10% of the gas compared with other camping gas stoves at the same power level, improving the combustion efficiency and heating speed.
- This backpacking gas stove is designed to have a low center of gravity and a well-balanced sense of stability.
USE EN417 LINDAL VALVE TYPE GAS CANISTER
- Please use EN417 Lindal Valve type gas canister for this backpacking stove.
- If you want to use a 1lb propane tank or butane canister with this stove, you also need to use our convert adapter Z22 or Z10.
- By using with circle holder, you can use fuel inverted, which allows for a more powerful fuel injection for consistent output, regardless of the weather.