Campingmoon 6 Pieces Tent Pegs Stainless Steel - 26 cm
Full set of 6 high-quality tent poles, made of stainless steel. Suitable for camping tent spaces of 4 - 8 people in outdoor activities, or more when choosing multiple sets of Combo Set of 8 stakes tent poles used in many different uses.
- 420 stainless steel for high quality, won't warp over time
- Used in many land surfaces, terrain with hard-soft geological layers.
Instructions for using tent poles to tie the Campingmoon rope effectively
The durability and stability of the Campingmoon R20-8, R26-8, R30-8 stainless steel 8-pole tent pole set. It won't work when we don't have a proper pitching technique. Ways to drive the stake into the ground, and get the most stable posture.
At this time, don't forget to stake the tent rope to the ground with an angle of 45 - 60 degrees. Helps keep the tent poles always having a deep oblique dimension to the ground. And does not pull sideways, and creates a large hole around the tent pole that has just been driven down, losing stability and certainty during use.
As well as just to leave the right length of the hook to tie the rope exposed to the ground. According to the design of the Campingmoon R20-8, R26-8, R30-8 stainless steel tent pole set, there is an excess of 7 cm. As the tent pole has a greater depth, its stability will be higher. Harder when bonded to the ground.
And some other notes to avoid such as:
- Do not use your feet, or try to push with your hands to drive the stake into the ground
- Avoid turning the tent pole hook in the wrong direction
- Do not pull the tent rope tight enough to stretch the tent
- The force when hitting the hammer, driving the tent pole is not straight, causing the pile hole to be enlarged. There is no certainty in long-term use.