MINIPRESSO NS2 - CAPSULE ESPRESSO MACHINE
The Minipresso NS2 is the new generation of the well-known Minipresso NS. Smaller and lighter, it’s even more portable while still offering amazing espresso quality through the use of NS CAPSULES*. The advantage of brewing with a capsule is the coffee is already ground, measured, and tamped with higher precision in a condensed hermetically sealed package for perfect preservation of all the flavors of freshly ground coffee. There is very little left for error, so your espresso looks and tastes great cup after cup. The use of capsules is also more convenient, mess free and makes your espresso machine easier to clean after use. The Minipresso NS2 is definitely your best choice to quickly enjoy up to 60 ml of delicious espresso at home, in the office, and on the go.
- For Nespresso® Original compatible capsules
- Pressurized portafilters - Produce a beautiful espresso shot with a thick layer of crema
- Fun to brew - Consistent rich, and flavorful espresso
- Easy to use - Quick to clean
- Hand powered - No electricity, no battery required
- Eco-friendly - Partially made of wheat-base polymers
- Extra compact - 130mm - 5 inches
- Ultra-light - 290g - 0.64 lb
- French design - Modern and elegant style
- Extended commitment - 1 year warranty
NOTICE: Minipresso NS2 does not heat up water.
*NS CAPSULES refers to Nespresso®** Original capsules and compatibles. Note that some non Original capsules might not work well with our machines. Capsules with filter paper membranes are not compatible.
|Dimensions||129x70x60 mm||5.07x2.75x2.36 in|
|Weight||290 g||0.64 lb|
|Water capacity||80 ml||2.73 oz|
|Average pressure||18 bar||261 psi|
|Compatibility||Nespresso®* Original capsules and most compatibles.|
|Included||Espresso cup, drip tray, brush, carrying pouch, multi-languages instruction book, warranty card, and one sticker.|
Minipresso NS2 is very simple and intuitive to operate. Add any compatible capsules into the outlet head. Add hot water into the water tank. Unlock the piston from its travel position and pump a few strokes to pressurize and extract delicious espresso with generous crema.