Camp Line Kit
The Camp Line Kit makes drying and hanging gear quick and simple. Adventurers of all ages can set up a strong line within minutes using the included 550 Paracord, two Camp Carabiners and two Line Tensioners. With this convenient kit, drying towels, jackets and boots while on a backpacking or camping trip can be an enjoyable chore. Besides hanging gear, use it to suspend lighting, speakers and accessories above a tent or hammock for a truly unique outdoor experience. Assemble a camp line like a pro and hang gear in no time with the GEAR AID Camp Line Kit.
- Heavy duty, 100% nylon 550 Paracord is reflective and tough enough to handle the elements, day or night
- Camp Carabiner’s signature twist-and-clip design easily attaches to a 550 paracord and anchors items in place
- Camp Carabiner features a 1/4-20 attachment point for hanging compatible lights, speakers and electronics
- Line Tensioners with easy-to-follow steps and slots keep your line from sagging so gear stays off the ground
- Use kit components together or independently of each other to make camp organization a breeze
- Kit Components: 30 ft 550 Paracord, 2 Line Tensioners, 2 Camp Carabiners, and storage pouch
- 550 Paracord Material: 100% nylon
- Carabiner Materials: stainless steel clip and nylon plastic
- Carabiner Dimensions: 4.13” x 1.63”
- Carabiner Weight: 1.22 oz
- Carabiner Max Weight Load: 25 lbs.
- Not for Climbing