CADAC Safari Chef 30 Low Pressure
The Safari Chef BBQ weighs less than 4kg, making it ideal for camping, picnicking and fishing.
Offering multiple interchangeable cooking surfaces, the unit comes with a ceramic coated BBQ Grill Plate, ceramic coated Flat Plate, enameled Dome Lid which doubles as a pot for cooking and a removable pot stand for use with your own kettle and pans. The complete unit packs away neatly into a durable storage bag with mesh side pocket for gas cartridge storage.
This LP version works with a hose and pressure regulator on a refillable gas bottle. It operates from any regulated butane/propane supply.
Note: Hose and Regulator is not included.
- Enameled Pot / Lid
- Ceramic BBQ Grill Plate & Flat Plate
- Enameled Fat Pan with flame peep holes
- Push button piezo ignition
- Foldable legs
- Convenient Storage Bag
- Removable Pot Stand
- Regulated Butane/Propane Compatible
- Incl. pot stand, BBQ grid, flat grid and pan/dome
- Hand wheel Tailpiece Included
- Dimensions - 310 x 310 x 310 mm
- Approximate weight: 3.6 kg
- Total heat output: 1.8 kW
- Total average gas consumption: 130 g/h
- Average operating pressure: 28-37 mBar