Hardkorr Tri-Colour LED Camping Light Kit - 4 Bars
Since we invented the LED camp light bar back in 2008, Hardkorr camp light kits have been the only choice for campers who want quality built products that will last for many years. The design has changed over time and new features have been introduced, but it’s still made with the same meticulous attention to detail that has seen us become a household name in camp lighting.
Our 4 bar LED camping light kit is designed for medium-sized campsites or camper trailers. With 2,360 lumens total light output (on white setting) and over 24m of high-quality plug-and-play cabling, this kit gives you plenty of flexibility to light up every part of your setup.
- NEW Tri-colour dimmers: allows you to select between cool white, warm white and orange light at the touch of a button
- Thicker bar profile for added strength and improved appearance
- Multiple light bar mounting options:
- Inbuilt magnets for attachment to most metal surfaces
- Removable pole clips for easy attachment to tent poles (including non-magnetic aluminum poles)
- Removable diffusers for a wider angle, the softer light beam
- Removable end caps make flush mount applications look even better by hiding the join between the cable and the bar end
- Reinforced grommets to prevent wire breakage at light bar ends
- IP68 waterproof rating means the lights are completely watertight (in fact they will run underwater)
- Waterproof locking DC connectors on all cables
- Heavy-duty, double insulated cables to prevent voltage drop, which results in brighter bars
- Minimal heat output, unlike gas lamps
- Low power consumption – can be left on all night without affecting your battery
How does orange light reduce bug presence?
Some bugs, like mosquitos and moths, can’t help but move their body towards any light source they can see. This phenomenon is called positive phototaxis. Entomologists still don’t have a complete understanding of why this phenomenon exists, but it is clearly observable in nature.
Of course, bugs will only be attracted to light they can see, and there is a useful difference between the spectra of light that are visible to humans compared to bugs. Humans can generally see light that has a wavelength between 380nm (blue) and 740nm (red). Most bugs, conversely, can see light with a wavelength between 300nm and 600nm.
The wavelength of our orange LEDs is 610nm, putting them outside of the spectrum visible to must bugs, but still well inside the boundaries of human vision. As a result, most bugs will not congregate around our orange light because they simply don’t know it is there.
|Materials||6063 aluminum alloy housing
UV-resistant epoxy resin filling
|LED type||Genuine OSRAM® SMD5050|
|Max. output||2,360 lumens (white setting)|
|Ingress Protection||IP68 (excl. dimmer)|
|Beam Angle||180 degrees|
|Current Draw||2.4A @ 12V|
|LED Lifespan||50,000+ hours|
|Certifications||CE, RoHS, C-Tick|
|4x||48cm LED camp light bars with orange & white LEDs|
|2x||Tri-color dimmer switches|
|12x||Removable pole clips to suit light bars & dimmer|
|1x||5m power lead with cigarette/merit plug|
|1x||2.5m standard DC extension cable (black plugs)|
|1x||5m 4-pin DC extension cable (orange plugs)|
|2x||3m 4-pin DC extension cable (orange plugs)|
|1x||Two-way splitter cable|