Hardkorr Tri-Colour LED Camping Light Kit - 6 Bars
Our 6 bar LED camping light kit is designed for family-size camper trailers or large campsites. With 3,000 lumens total light output (on white setting) and over 32m of high-quality plug-and-play cabling, this kit gives you ultimate flexibility to light up every part of your setup.
NEW Tri-colour dimmers: allows you to select between cool white, warm white, and orange light at the touch of a button
Hardkorr's 6 bar LED camping light kit is designed for family-size camper trailers or large campsites. With 3,000 lumens total light output (on white setting) and over 32m of high-quality plug-and-play cabling, this kit gives you ultimate flexibility to light up every part of your setup.
Each bar comes with both orange and white LEDs, and using our exclusive tri-color dimmer switches, you can create three distinct colors of light – cool white, warm white, and orange. The cool white light provides maximum brightness, whereas the new warm white setting gives off a light that is almost as bright as cool white, but with a pleasant soothing warmth. It’s perfect for setting a calm, happy mood at your campsite, particularly later at night. Finally, switching to the orange light naturally reduces the presence of bugs by up to 90%, and is particularly useful around food preparation and eating areas.
The dimmer switch comes with our removable pole clips so you can attach it to a tent or awning pole, giving you one less thing to worry about misplacing out in the bush.
- NEW Tri-colour dimmers: allows you to select between cool white, warm white, and orange light at the touch of a button
- Thicker bar profile for added strength and improved appearance
- Multiple light bar mounting options:
- Inbuilt magnets for attachment to most metal surfaces
- Removable pole clips for easy attachment to tent poles (including non-magnetic aluminum poles)
- Removable diffusers for a wider angle, the softer light beam
- Removable end caps make flush mount applications look even better by hiding the join between the cable and the bar end
- Reinforced grommets to prevent wire breakage at light bar ends
- IP68 waterproof rating means the lights are completely watertight (in fact they will run underwater)
- Waterproof locking DC connectors on all cables
- Heavy-duty, double insulated cables to prevent voltage drop, which results in brighter bars
- Minimal heat output, unlike gas lamps
- Low power consumption – can be left on all night without affecting your battery
How does orange light reduce bug presence?
Some bugs, like mosquitos and moths, can’t help but move their body towards any light source they can see. This phenomenon is called positive phototaxis. Entomologists still don’t have a complete understanding of why this phenomenon exists, but it is clearly observable in nature.
Of course, bugs will only be attracted to light they can see, and there is a useful difference between the spectra of light that are visible to humans compared to bugs. Humans can generally see light that has a wavelength between 380nm (blue) and 740nm (red). Most bugs, conversely, can see light with a wavelength between 300nm and 600nm.
The wavelength of our orange LEDs is 610nm, putting them outside of the spectrum visible to must bugs, but still well inside the boundaries of human vision. As a result, most bugs will not congregate around our orange light because they simply don’t know it is there.
|Materials||6063 aluminium alloy housing
UV-resistant epoxy resin filling
|LED type||Genuine OSRAM® SMD5050|
|Max. output||3,000 lumens (white setting)|
|Ingress Protection||IP68 (excl. dimmer)|
|Beam Angle||180 degrees|
|Current Draw||3.0A @ 12V|
|LED Lifespan||50,000+ hours|
|Certifications||CE, RoHS, C-Tick|
|4x||48cm LED camp light bars with orange & white LEDs|
|2x||25cm LED camp light bars with orange & white LEDs|
|2x||Tri-color dimmer switches|
|16x||Removable pole clips to suit light bars & dimmer|
|1x||5m power lead with cigarette/merit plug|
|1x||2.5m standard DC extension cable (black plugs)|
|1x||5m 4-pin DC extension cable (orange plugs)|
|4x||3m 4-pin DC extension cable (orange plugs)|
|1x||Two-way splitter cable (black plugs)|
|1x||Two-way splitter cable (orange plugs)|